A colossal opportunity with one of our client’s who is a Microsoft Gold partner company. Refer below for a detailed JD.
Role: Microsoft CRM Functional Consultant
Experience: 3-5 years Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation . Experienced in Microsoft Dynamics (functional consulting), has a successful history in requirements gathering, definition and validation.
- Should have worked in at least 2-3 full cycle implementations and any specific domain Expertise/ Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in using Microsoft CRM 2011SureStep Methodology
- Experience creating strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions
- Performed business requirements gathering (to be model, as is model, etc.) and experienced configuring Microsoft CRM module(s) including Sales and Call Center. Marketing a plus.
Assisted in definition and functional design of conversions and interfaces and functional experience in leading technical team through Microsoft CRM api usage; integration development
working experience in CRM applications, systems development, software support, and consulting.
- Developing and documenting the detailed design and configuration of the business process.
- Should be able to develop functional specifications for reports, forms, and interfaces, modifications, and data conversions.
- Ensure the solutions are tested properly and signed off by super users before the system changes are moved to the production environment.
- Day to Day activities include: process design and gap analysis to standard MS CRM functionality within the business blueprint project phase, including influencing of key business stakeholders; configuration of MS CRM including management of system testing; legacy data mapping and integration to other modules and legacy applications.
- Should be able to evaluate the system strategies and requirements related to new MS CRM components; recommending and implementing them.