HR Process improvement is one of our most availed services: The requirement of HR process improvement is determined based on the result of HR Audit.
HR Process Improvement => Gain Cost => Gain Efficiency => Improved Employee Services => Boost Employee Moral => Happier Employees => Improved Client Satisfaction => Better Edge Over Competitors.
A simplest example on how HR process improvements can bring significant changes in employee behavior…
For example; let’s say after conducting an HR Audit we realized that there is a need to redefine the Job Descriptions (JD); to bring clarity in roles, responsibility, KRAs and KPIs, to negate conflict of interest, to identify required competency for hiring, etc.
Though creating Job descriptions sounds simple and easy it is not so: Preparing an accurate JD goes a very long way in deciding a full range of factors affecting the organization, such as: attrition, job-satisfaction, performance management, etc. That in turn contributes to the success of an organization. A well prepared JD is half work done.
Though HR Process Improvement we offer highly focused HR initiatives that will significantly enhance organization’s productivity, employee morale, recruitment and retention.
With well written job descriptions the organization will be able to address a gamut of issues and a few of them are:
- To formalize a positive management – subordinate relationship with a mutual understanding of the person’s role in the organization and have self-motivated staff.
- Improved productivity, work quality, and employee morale.
- Provide all managers and staff with an understanding and appreciation of how each job helps achieve the organization’s goals.
- Identify and make full use of employee skills & time.
- Addresses performance issues; outline the exact performance expectations of each job with exact KRAs and KPIs.
- Minimize employee litigation in areas of discrimination, overtime, favoritisms etc.
- Save time on recruitment by mapping competencies required for a particular job and help the interviewer to understand and determine whether the applicant is right for the job or not.
- A good job description even provides a great help in telephonic screening of candidates and save time.
The out come of HR Process Improvements is a collaborative effort of MindsDirect and the Client. We believe that improvements is a continual process…