In today’s competitive business environment it becomes crucial for every part of an organization to contribute to the overall enterprise success. The way human resource is handled can either strengthen an organization or put it at risk of suffering low morale, low productivity and inefficiency; ultimately leading to attrition.
Even a onetime association with MindsDirect has guaranteed long term success for our clients.
How will HR Audit help?
Conducting an HR audit can provide insights into how well the HR Department delivers its share of value creation for the organization and will also provide useful information to the management regarding the accuracy of their ongoing HR Practices. The goal of our HR Audit is to analyze and evaluate the HR system and the level of its relevance to the business needs. Through this one time exercise, we assist clients in finding solutions to their unanswered questions and develop a HR vision using industry benchmark.
Our Approach towards HR Audit:
We initiate our HR Audit by collecting relevant information from the client regarding their current HR processes and prepare a checklist; prioritizing it based on the order of execution. Using the checklist as a roadmap, we go ahead and design a questionnaire to review specific areas. Through our interactions with the employees, we identify the gaps between objectives and activities; thereby uncovering areas where improvements will make the biggest difference. On acquiring a precise understanding of the client’s HR processes, we document the outcomes and prepare a report for our client. The report includes a clear set of guidelines, supporting our client’s HR Department to facilitate better HR planning. By formulating a detailed and well defined plan of action for our client’s HR Department, we provide a direction to achieve their business objectives.
Outcome of HR Audit:
- Our HR Audit culminates into a well-organized report, which acts as a HR Manual assisting the client’s HR Department in process improvements.
- We direct our client’s attention to areas that require instant intervention and also help them find solutions in times of uncertainty.
- Our team helps clients to boost their HR efficiency and bottom-line results by identifying the precise needs and focusing on opportunities to re-allocate their resources to the critical HR issues that drive business results.
- We guarantee that our clients HR Department proves their value by creating more productive, result-oriented processes.
- We prepare our clients to transform themselves and build the internal capability to quickly respond to the market changes.